- Types of Personal Information Collected The types of personal information we collect include:
The Club11 Perks program is a loyalty marketing program provided by us in collaboration with Coles, and other Participants (as defined in the Club11 Perks Terms and Conditions). ‘Participants’ refers to those companies (and other persons) which have agreed with us to issue points to Club11 Perks members under the Club11 Perks program and/or provide rewards in exchange for points. Club11 Perks is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of Coles, and other Participants, and we recommend that you visit their websites for more information about their privacy practices and policies.
- Contact Details (e.g. address);
- Identification information (e.g. date of birth);
- Household details (e.g. the number of people living at a household and their ages);
- Payment and transaction details/history (including information about payment cards linked to Club11 Perks and associated transactions);
- Points increase and reward details;
- Records of your communications and interactions with us and the Club11 Perks program; and
- Details and history of preferences, interests and behavior relating to transactions, products, services, and activity with our digital services.
We may not be able to provide our services without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to issue points, let you redeem points for awards, manage your membership, or contact you.
We may collect your personal information, and that of additional members, from your interactions and transactions with us, This includes:
- Using your Club11 Perks card or number or associated identifiers such as payment cards;
- Making a purchase in store;
- Placing an order online;
- Making a non-cash payment;
- Participating in a promotion, competition, or survey;
- Registering for services; including services provided by Participants, and
- Using related digital services.
We may monitor and record your communications with us (including email and telephone) for security, dispute resolution, and training purposes. We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- Public sources;
- Information service providers (e.g. for data integrity purposes);
- Anyone authorized to act on your behalf;
We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers. We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. Examples of these measures include:
- Right to use to Personal information is controlled through Identity and access management systems;
- Team members are bound by internal information security policies and are required to keep Personal Information secure at all times;
- We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying Personal Information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
We handle your Personal Information in connection with providing, administering, improving and personalizing the Club11 Perks program, Club11 Perks products and services, and those provided by Participants, This can include:
- To register and service your membership account, including keeping your information up-to-date, and verifying your identity;
- To communicate with you about our products, services and promotions (including direct marketing);
- To help us improve our products and services, including conducting product and market research;
- To improve our operational processes to enhance your customer experience;
- To respond to your feedback, queries or concerns;
- Working with our service providers;
- Investigative, fraud and loss prevention activities;
- Interacting with Regulators and relevant government entities;
- Any of our related companies and brands
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
Using Personal Information, we Endeavour to improve our understanding of your interests, suitability, and behavior in relation to products, services, and offers.
We may also handle your Personal Information to protect our lawful interests and facilitate purchases and potential purchases of our businesses.
We may provide marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (e.g. email), through our digital services, and by other means. Club11 Perks account at Club11 Perks.com.au at any time to opt out of electronic and telephone direct marketing communications. We need to be able to contact you by post to manage your membership. If you do not want us to send you any postal communications, you may terminate your Club11 Perks membership.
To make it easy for you to deal with Participants, we may exchange and combine Personal Information with them for the purposes described in our respective privacy policies. You can find their privacy policies of their respective company websites.
Club11 Perks may exchange your Personal Information with service providers engaged to assist with services including, working with a number of suppliers that carry out specific functions on our behalf, and include companies that assist us with:
- Technology services including application, development and technical support, processing, storing, hosting, and analyzing data;
- Processing Payments;
- Communicating our offers and promotions to you;
- Product development and market research;
- Administrative services, including mailing services, printing, archival, and contact management services.
We provide information and services through a range of digital and online services, including:
- Websites (e.g. http://club11perks.in/);
- Online advertisements;
- IPTV; and
- Social media profiles.
These services may be operated by us as Club11 Perks Digital Services to provide a consistent experience, personalize your use of each of those services and provide targeted marketing.
Our systems record a variety of information in relation to interactions with our online services. This can include information about software versions used, device types, device identifiers (like IP address), location data (where available and not disabled by the user), dates, times, file metadata, referring website, data entered, and user activity such as links clicked.
Some information we collect in relation to Club11 Perks Digital Services is not related to an individual. In many cases, the information relates only to a device or is of an aggregated or statistical nature, and we will have no way of knowing the identity of the user. In other cases, we may associate information about your use of Club11 Perks Digital Services over time with your Personal Information, for example, when on any occasion you have logged in, followed a link sent to you by email, or we have otherwise been able to identify you.
Our online services may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites and recommend that you review their privacy policies.
If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you, please contact us as set out below.
When making an access request, please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it. Under the Privacy Act and other relevant laws, we are required to provide a written response outlining our reasons if we refuse your request.
Where we decide not to make a requested correction and you disagree, you may ask us to add a note of your requested correction to the information that explains your correction request.
If you have any complaints or concerns about this Policy, or our handling of your Personal Information, you can contact us as set out below.
Once a complaint or concern has been lodged, we will let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a full response within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, please let us know and we will investigate further and respond to you.
Queries regarding privacy should be directed to the Club11 Perks Privacy Officer:
Email : privacy@Club11 Perks.com.au